In order for the ESPOIR Québec Center to prepare your tax return, make an appointment by contacting one of the officers and go to room S215 on the second floor to register.
Please bring with you the following:
Personal information of all family members: Name, Social Insurance Number, Date of birth, Address
Copy of last year’s “federal and provincial” tax return.
The “federal and provincial” notice of assessment from last year.
2- IF APPLICABLE, all tax receipts and documents related to your tax return:
- Relevé 31 (if you are a tenant, this document will be given to you by your landlord).
- SCHOOL Tax Accounts (if your family income is less than $ 65,000).
- Employment income (T4 and Relevé 1).
- Investment income (T5 and T3).
- RRSP or FEER withdrawals (T4RSP and T4RIF).
- Any other slip justifying an income.
- Capital gain or loss.
- Rental income.
- Alimony received.
- Alimony paid.
- Childcare receipt (as well as Relevé 24 and Relevé 30).
- Contribution to your RRSP.
- Receipt of charitable donations.
- Medical fees.
- Copy of “federal and provincial” installments paid during the year.
- Your summary sheet of your income and expenses (if you are self-employed).
- Tuition fees (T2202).
- Amount for disabled people.
- Interest paid on a student loan.
- Interest and financial expenses paid for the purpose of generating income (ex: financial leverage loan).
- Political contributions (federal or municipal party, not eligible for provincial political party).
- Transit passes.
- Children’s physical activity program (children under 16 years old).
- Artistic activities (children under 16 years old).
- Union and professional dues.
- Refund to your HBP (Home Ownership Plan).
- If you purchased a house between January 27, 2009 and December 31, 2017 and you and your spouse did not own a property in the last 5 years, you are eligible for a credit for the purchase of your home for the 2017 taxation year. Mention it when you visit our office.